Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Photo Friday 2

I'm so proud I didn't forget!  This week brings a mashup of some long finished projects, pretty nature pictures, and a preview of my sorry attempt at cooking.

These are (pretty much) all the ingredients I had...  And the results will be posted soon!

EggsInABowl1

Senior year of high school, I crocheted two blankets.  The first was  for my now-ex-boyfriend, which I never thought to take pictures of and this one, for me!  It's just a simple granny square style blanket (trite, I know) but I may give it a separate post some day...  It was an interesting proect, and one of my very first.

Blanket2

I love this guy!  He's depressed and possibly suicidal-looking, but really cute.  Because he's filled with rice, his head has limited posability and he has a nice weight.

EmoBoy

Tomato flowers!  I don't really like tomatos, but I've always liked their flowers.

05-22-09d

And finally, basil!  I love everything about these plants.

05-22-09e

Time for me to pack...  switching between parents can be such a pain.  Have a great weekend!

-Cristy

Currently Watching: "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" – Lt. Jane Doe

2 comments:

  1. my tomato sprouts are coming along but my basil im afraid is dying!! : / ive always wondered if i should crochet something for a bf but ive heard so many stories of how you'll regret it in the end, so maybe ill just stick to making stuff for friends and myself! have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, if you do, keep it something small!! And remember the Sweater Curse!

    ReplyDelete