Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Icebreaker!

So who likes Ice Breakers?!

ice breakers

Photo: acehardwareoutlet.com

Umm, no, not quite...  I meant those awkward games they made you play at camp and on the first day of school that most people secretly enjoyed.  Since it's high time for an interactive-type post, we're taking a trip back to those good old days.  I know that the majority of blog readers will rarely ever comment on posts, but I'd appreciate the feedback on this one!

Here are the Questions:

1- What are you listening to?  (A song, a show on TV, the broken air conditioner?)


2- Which decade that you've lived through was most memorable?  I'm assuming everyone is at least 10 and yes, the 2000s are an option.


3- Pay yourself a compliment.


4- What movie made you smile (that you saw recently in a theater)?


5- If you could start any completely new craft without worrying about expense or time, what would you most want to try?



Those aren't too bad, are they?  I guess I'll go first...

1- I've been watching NCIS, except it's being interupted every few minutes with weather warnings.  We've gotten severe weather, thunderstorm, and tornado warnings so far...


2- I kind of missed the 90s, really.  And the technology of the 2000s?  Freaking amazing.


3- My hair is fantastic.  After years of having a frizzy, tangled mess, puberty gave me soft, bouncy waves and barely visible red highlights.  I love it.


4- Benjamin Button was charming!  It made me want to dance.


5- It's a tough decision between glass and metal...  I like the fluid properties of both materials, and even a very simple piece can be gorgeous.  Or very complicated...  See: Dale Chihuly



Now please leave your responses in the comments!

-Cristy

1 comment:

  1. 1- Dad talking about eagle projects; blegh
    2- 2000's I don't have a very good memory
    3- I'm happy. Yay
    4- Toy Story 3, who said Threquels are only substanceless cash-ins
    5-Makin' cars. If only my doodles could come to life...

    ReplyDelete