Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Photo Friday 1

Welcome to Random Photo Friday!  It's new! I know, I'm a special kind of crazy.  But I hope you'll enjoy our weekly reprieve from yarn and crafting!  (And you can click them for a closeup.)

This is just a where-I-am this week.  I've been trying to get more into drawing, despite having *no* natural ability!  It all went to my brother.  And yes, I play World of Warcraft...  You know, the game that was mentioned in the media a few years ago as a "dangerously addicting" video game?  Well, I don't think it's addicting, and the box is quite appealing if you're into that sort of thing.  (And the doodle in the corner is possibly a preview of our developing mascot.)

05-15-09a

The rest of these came from me running around my backyard in my bare feet with the macro on...  My neighbors are convinced I'm crazy.

Blueberries!  Another month or so until they're ready to pick.  (Do you see the heart?  It was an accident!)

05-15-09b

I liked all of the weeds in this picture, and I think the rounded elements pulled it together, while keeping it natural...  I didn't pose anything.  What do you think?

05-15-09c

And finally:  I don't know what kind of flowers these are, since I've never noticed them in our yarn before, but the leaves make them very... Amazon.

05-15-09d

I hope you enjoyed!  And I promise, I'll be back my Monday with a new pattern.

- Cristy

Currently Listening To: "Home" - Three Days Grace (courtesy of Pandora Radio)

No comments:

Post a Comment