Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm a Maxxinista!

This spring weather has obviously gone to my head.  I had a couple free hours between classes yesterday, so I drove down to my local TJ Maxx and Marshall's to take a peek...



From TJ Maxx, a Max Studio blouse.  It's comfy and definitely versatile, plus there's side ruching.  I don't know what it is, but I've been obsessed with ruching and cowl necks for the last year...

TJ Maxx listed the retail price as $40, although the still-attached (!) original tag said $58.  (I got it for a much more reasonable $19.99.)


From Marshall's, hangers!!  Believe me, there is always room for more of these in my closet...  At $9.99 for 19, they're cheaper and nicer than any Walmart set and the felt coating will keep dresses secure (comparison price: $18).  I bought a pack of these in green previously and worried that I'd start finding green fuzzies all over everything.  Since that hasn't happened yet, I snagged these as well!



I've also been looking for a walkable pair of sandals for work.  They recently changed the dresscode policy so now, if I want to wear jeans, I have to pair them with a >1 inch heel and a blazer.  I initially had nude sandals on the mind, since they're so trendy right now, but I think I love these more!  They feel nice and secure and, with only a 2.5 inch height differential, my toes should last a 6 hour shift!  They were a bit of a splurge at $39.99, but Franco Sarto sandals generally retail for $80-100 and I should be able to pair the muted yellow with most of my wardrobe!


Anyone else excited for more summer shopping?


- Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment