Friday, April 20, 2012

Business Casual for Spring



When it comes to looking fancy, I'm usually more of a dress girl.  A dress is a comfortable one piece outfit, so what's not to like?  But recently, I'm learning the benefits of mix-and-match, especially when running from work to school and back again.  Here, the white blazer is both business and weather appropriate, while the front zipped skirt adds a bit of funk.  The skirt's pockets also make up for the blazer's lack of them...



Whether at work or in class, the right outfit makes me feel ready to take on the world!



The shoes are my favorite addition.  Pretty and feminine, but practical for a busy day.  Also, I've yet to find an outfit that doesn't work with bright red shoes!

Do you need multiple outfits during the day too?

- Cristy

Blazer - New York and Company, Blouse - Max Studio, Skirt - Forever21, Shoes - Jellypop

No comments:

Post a Comment