Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Birthday Gift for Myself

Today's my birthday!  I think it's definitely the best birthday I've had in several years...  My mom sent me a package full of food and a pretty pair of earrings a few days ago and then Harry woke me this morning with breakfast in bed!  He even made eggs benedict because I'd never had it before.  But I promise that's not why I'm here.  I bought myself a gift too!

It's a custom needle roll made by knitonebeadtwo on Etsy.

DSCF3166

She let me pick the color and size, so it fits all of my needles, with plenty of room to grow.  I do have more than one pair, but they're either in use or at home...  But my hooks are more than happy to hold their place!

DSCF3167

Along with the color and size, I asked for a belt instead of a tie.  I'm pretty much in love with this roll, and she gave it to me for a great price!

DSCF3172

Have a good day, everyone!

- Cristy

Currently Watching: Greek

No comments:

Post a Comment