Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random Photo Friday 5

It's so good to be back in Chapel Hill!  I'm only taking one summer course and most (all) of my friends stayed home, so I'm finding myself with a ton of time on my hands.  Truly disturbing amounts of time...  It's amazing!  In celebration, I braved the NC heat to photo the surrounding area. (I'll try to intersperse those photos throughout the summer.) First, my favorite place to go for a cool drink.  The area was much busier than usual; I think everyone was trying to get outside before it got too scorching...

09-06-19a

Next, the bargain book store.  I can't decide if I like this place because of the variety, or the smell.  Not a great picture but I was in the middle of a book on ancient Japanese philosophy... you can't blame me!

09-06-19b

I decided against any trite UNC pictures of the Bell Tower or the Old Well, so here's a different perspective.  There's the hospital, the water tower, and at least 5 different dorms, all seen from the end of my hall.

09-06-19c

And finally, I was in desperate need of a haircut...  Here it is, right afterwards.  After showering, it has more life and bounce, but this will do for now.

09-06-19d

Have a pleasant weekend!

-Cristy

Currently Listening to: "Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt" - We Are Scientists

No comments:

Post a Comment