Sunday, April 5, 2009

Knit Graffiti

I'm quite sure everyone's heard about this by now, as it's been around for a few years.  People disagree whether it's littering and should be punished or if it's amusing and harmless, but I think it sounds pretty damned fun, so I've decided to try graffiti-ing Chapel Hill.  Besides, what better excuse to practice some techniques and stitch patterns?  You can crochet or knit (I'm getting back to crochet with this, thank you very much) and join me in the comments or on the Flickr!  And there's some more links below...

Other People:

The Originators: Knitta Please

Masquerade, a Paris-based group

Micro-Fiber Militia

Fun Stitch Sources:

Mypicot

Free Knit Stitch

Crochet Pattern Central

Knitting Pattern Central

Good luck!

-Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment