Sunday, April 12, 2009

In honor of the holiday...

We're five and a half hours into Easter Sunday and, while it's not a holiday I've ever felt any connection to, we might as well get into the swing of things. Easter is about resurrection and, probably since it happens in the Spring, has always been linked to renewal and growth. Right? I wasn't raised religiously, but you pick up certain things, living in the Bible Belt. In honor of the idea of renewal and Spring (and the annual breaking out of the allergy meds), I've worked on the Calendar. See the link in the top right corner? Yeah, it's been there for a while, but I actually worked on adding some Holidays today! I don't want it to get out of hand and start adding all of the National (insert random food here) Days or anything, but I'd like some suggestions. I want it to be cultural and enlightening and useful and give me something to write about when I'm out of ideas! So please, I know it's a bit sparse right now, but comment/email me with additions.

Edited to add: The About Me page has also been fleshed out a bit, and now contains contact information!

All of my candy-filled Easter Egg love,
- Cristy

Currently Listening to: "Walk Like an Egyptian" - The Bangles (courtesy of Pandora Radio)

No comments:

Post a Comment