Saturday, February 27, 2010

Etsy...

A bit of business first, and then I can finally post something real. ^.^  As you may have noticed, I've let the Etsy listings slide into inactive.  But it's completely intentional!  I've realized that it's practically impossible to cart a full store inventory back and forth, from home to school, several times a year and asking customers to follow my school schedule is a bit ludicrous.  Hopefully, I'll be able toget back to it within a year or two, when I'll have a more permanent residence!  Until then, I am always open to custom orders.  Just drop me a line here, via email, or on Etsy, and we can work it out.  Also, if you just like what you've seen and want to design something together, I would love the opportunity!

Many, many thanks,

- Cristy

1 comment: