Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm leaving, on a jet plane....

So.  I have rather big news.  Tomorrow morning, at the god-forsaken time of 6am, I'll be boarding a plane to China!  I've applied to teach English there for a month, which is very, very exciting, but I want to be able to devote myself entirely to teaching and I'm not sure I'll have time to update as regularly as you deserve...  (Also, for all I know, the Great Firewall of China will block my access entirely.  *sigh*  Grr.)

Anyways, since I don't want to leave you staring at a blank wall, I've scheduled an automatic series of posts instead.  So, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, beginning with Wednesday, July 7th, a new crochet pattern will magically appear!  All twelve posts will feature a free pattern and these posts will remain until I return August 9th.  After that, I'll pull the posts down, compile them into some sort of PDF (probably both group and individual), and offer them for sale on Ravelry.  I suggest getting them while they're free though. :p

See you in 2 days!

- Cristy

PS - Yeah, I'm not telling you what the patterns are for; you'll just have to wait!

1 comment: