Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I finally finished Fetching!

Oh, alliteration, how I love thee.  But look, I finished my gloves!  Again, the pattern is the ever-so-popular Fetching from Knitty.  Like many commenters on Ravelry, I had to twist the stitches to tighten up small holes around the thumb gusset.  But I did find the gusset itself to be a lot easier than I expected, so maybe I'll start trying some more difficult patterns!  I know the boyfriend would really like a pair of gloves...  Or a cashmere scarf ^.^

Fetching06

Now that I've got them all finished, I think I want to go back and overdye them with a deeper red.  Hopefully, it will mellow out the degree of varigation and make the cables stand out more.  I'm thinking... black cherry or tropical punch?

Finally, because I'm so very pleased with myself, a picture of the happy knitter...  (yes, I know the colors look odd with my shirt >.<)

Fetching05

Much love and a promise of a post tomorrow too!

- Cristy

1 comment:

  1. They look very cozy, and they match your shirt perfectly!

    ReplyDelete